Throughout the academic year, I will be delivering maths and assessment courses jointly with Linda Minnock.
Linda is an experienced assessment consultant who is now working part time on an independent basis.
Securing Greater Depth in Mathematics at the end of KS1 – 23rd January 2020
Time: 9:15am – 12:00pm
Cost: £120. Additional delegates can attend at a reduced rate of £90.
Venue: Belle Vue Primary School, Lawnswood Road, Wordsley, DY8 5BZ
Capacity: Please book early to avoid disappointment. Courses fill up very quickly.
Securing Greater Depth in Mathematics at the end of KS1
As a result of the course delegates will leave with an understanding of:
- The requirements for greater depth from the Teacher Assessment Framework
- The mathematical knowledge, skills and understanding needed for securing greater depth within Key Stage 1
- The key pedagogical focuses that Year 2 teachers can provide on a weekly basis to allow children to reach greater depth
- The importance of variation within practice and examples of how mathematical learning opportunities can be enriched to challenge children.
Please bring with you:
- All recorded evidence for at least 2 pupils who are either working at or who could potentially be working at greater depth in maths at the end of the year
- The Teacher Assessment Framework for end of KS1
- Any material or resources you use to assess, plan and teach.
- All cancellations must be made via email.
- All bookings will remain chargeable until written confirmation is received.
- A £30 charge will incur if the place is cancelled within 5 working days of the event.
- The full cost will be charged if the delegate does not arrive and has not cancelled.